Non-Emergency Crime Reporting

The Mountain Home Police Department has updated the way that it accepts anonymous tips and minor incident reports to help us better track your information and requests, and to ensure timely follow-up. Please follow the link below which will take you to an application sponsored by the city.

As noted on the submission form, citizens reporting any suspicious or illegal activity are encouraged to call the department to speak with any available officer or detective. If there is information you are not comfortable providing to us with the form, please call the office to speak with someone. We welcome your call and your assistance.

City of Mountain Home - Crime Reporting